Tips to Stop Cross-Contaminating
Since the beginning of March, we have been listening to messages from health experts to wash our hands frequently, cough into our elbows, and avoid touching our faces.
Practising good hygiene is imperative.
Apart from social distancing and cleaning our hands, there are other ways you can protect yourself.
• If you have to go to the petrol station, it is suggested that you keep wipes in your glovebox. Use the wipe as a barrier between your hand and the pump handle. Please ensure that you dispose of it in the bin near the bowser. WOW Mobility stocks hospital grade wipes which are ideal for this type of use.
• These wipes are also great for cleaning down your mobile phone. Cleaning your mobile phone is often missed and is a sure way of transferring germs from your hands to your face.
• When you have to go out, ensure that you leave your shoes outside the door. It is often overlooked that the souls of your shoes could be contaminating your home, making a habit of leaving the shoes at your door will help prevent this.
• When going to the shops, write a list of items you need to help you spend as little time as possible in the supermarket.
• Alcohol based hand sanitisers are great to take with you when you have to go to the shops or a trip to your doctors. Being mindful of what you touch is an excellent preventative but if you do have to touch something, reach for your sanitiser. WOW Mobility stocks sanitiser as well as anti bacterial soap, give us a call to check our stock levels.
We hope that you have found something helpful in this article.